“Your integrity is the power behind all your communication.” ~ little woo
The ability to clearly express your intentions and ideas is of tremendous value in many types of relationships (friendship, romance, family, business) and situations (meetings, public speaking, presentations, performances).
Over many years, I have consistently practised the art and science of Expression as a teacher, a public speaker and performance artist.
In this course, I shares the fundamentals of authentic, effective and inspiring communication distilled from over 15 years of artistic, educational and interpersonal forms of expression.
We will study the 9 Muses of Expression:
Applying these 9 Muses (in any medium) will help you:
- Understand how to maintain your integrity when you communicate
- See how your energy is more compelling than your words
- Learn how to be more articulate and “say what you really mean“.
- Develop your natural Eloquence, letting the poetry of your heart come through.
- Ensure your communications are relevant and meaningful
- Reliably find your creativity and unique voice with plenty of personality and authenticity!
- Reveal your innate charisma
- Feel genuine affinity with more people
Additional Topics We Will Cover:
- Communication Habits that Don’t Serve Anyone (what tendencies cause confusion, frustration or conflict)
- Our Achilles Heel & Our True Motives for Communication
- How to avoid giving mixed signals (why misunderstandings happen)
- The Power of Yes, No and Maybe
– the 3 most common Blocks to Creative Expression
- Self-Censorship: Which fears stop us from sharing
Join us for 5 weeks of fun exercises, practical concepts, immediate feedback, mutual support and an inspired environment of communication!
- Get even more comfortable in your own skin and share your special character with the world
- Increase your capacity to express in many areas of your life with greater clarity, purpose and impact
What a month of tremendous growth this has been in the Evolution of Expression course! Thank you for sharing your insights. They’ve permeated all aspects of my life – I’m applying the principles everywhere from business presentations to romantic situations, and am feeling a renewed awareness of my own integrity. ~ Michelle, Vancouver BC
I feel a breakthrough has definitely happened for me. The practice and the awareness that I gained from Evolution of Expression was invaluable in preparing me for my talk today. I also remembered what you said about being easy on ourselves, that we are always evolving, and that I don’t have to do it perfectly, but just be the best me that I can at this moment. I will stop telling the story about me being afraid to speak in public. ~ Christina Norberg, Vancouver BC
This course is currently offered as a 2-day workshop or as a 5-night class.
There is a break for refreshments (tea and treats are provided) and the full-day classes usually include a potluck lunch.
There is a lot of interaction among participants, along with a lecture portion, time for Q & A and group exercises.
Each person will be participating by:
- sharing stories
- examining concepts
- asking questions
- doing experiential exercises
- completing some assignments
- vibrationally attuning to the teachings
About Vibrational Teachings:
All the Epic Evolution courses contain vibrational teachings that support you in experiencing truths and epiphanies in your body, heart and mind.
Participants tend to experience a shift in their psyche that goes beyond the intellect.
This helps you make tangible changes in your life and evolve old beliefs or patterns.